STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
THINKING ABOUT STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA
FlyTalks gives you in-depth guidance to get a student visa for Australia. With years of experience and dedication, FlyTalks has been the best mentor for immigration, study visa to Canada, Australia, UK and Europe. Our skilled expert’s advice has helped many aspirants to study and settle abroad. FlyTalks has been the first choice among students to choose and that makes us the leading visa consultant in Punjab.
Study in Australia
Australia, the smallest continent and the land of Kangaroo, is one of the finest destinations to study abroad. Australia is a hub of 8 universities that comes in the top 50 universities of the world.
Australia offers an amazing learning environment, a plethora of courses, and a variety of post-degree working possibilities that make Australia the most favoured destination to study. Australia is one of the most beautiful and thrilling countries in the world to live in. The country has a reputable education system and a superior standard of living.
Why Choose Australia?
- It gives personalised satisfaction to study in the world’s best universities.
- Monetary help from the Australian government
- Post-degree better work prospects
- English proficiency language test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE- with above 6 bands) is compulsory
- Australian Degrees are accredited across the globe
- Amazing Climate & Outdoor Lifestyle
- A variety of courses in all subjects to choose from
- Post-study work permit for 4 years
- Part-time work (up to 18-20 hours weekly) for students
- Students can call their family members as well to Australia
- Health insurance and hospital cover approved by the Australian government
Australian Student Visa Requirements
The following records are mandatory to show when you are applying for a study visa in Australia.
- Bank details with cash details – evidence of adequate funds to cover university’s tuition, travel and living payments. If you have any dependents (spouse or kids), your funds should be enough to cover their expenses as well.
- English proficiency test – It is compulsory for all non-English students to prove their knowledge in the English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score.
- IELTS – an overall score of 6.0 band for any Bachelor’s and Master’s degree is mandatory.
- Some students may be asked to undergo medical checkups to prove that they are in perfect health. A government doctor’s prescription claiming your perfect health is required.
- A Character certificate that claims zero criminal records and police clearance is mandatory for all students.
Post-Study Job Opportunities
The Australian government allows students to work during studies as well as post- studies. An international academic student can work up to 20 hours per week in Australia.
Post-degree graduates can apply for a work permit for up to 4 years to gain work experience at the international level. Postgraduates doing Research or PhD programs in Australia can work as permitted to work. The government doesn’t impose any work restrictions on them.
Universities in Australia
The academic session in Australia starts twice a year, in March and August every year. Get up and enrol yourself before the seats get filled. Universities that welcome international students are listed below.
- The Australian National University, Canberra
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne
- University of Sydney, Sydney
- The University of Western Australia, Perth
- Monash University, Melbourne
- University of New South Wales, Sydney
- The University of Adelaide, Adelaide
- The University of Queensland, Brisbane
- The University of Queensland, Callaghan
- The University of Wollongong, Wollongong
- Griffith University, South East Queensland
- James Cook University, Townsville
- Deakin University, Geelong
- RMIT University, Melbourne