If you wish to study abroad, you must consider Europe. FlyTalks assists you with in-depth knowledge to get a student visa to Europe. With more than a decade of experience and dedication, FlyTalks has been the best advisor for immigration, study visa to Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Europe. 

Our professional’s counselling and assistance have helped many students to settle and study abroad. FlyTalks provides the best solutions and guidance for any career-related queries and has been the first choice among students. We would be glad enough to make your dream come true to study and settle in any country in Europe. 

                                                                           Study in Europe

Europe boasts high standards of living and an educational system. Europe enjoys having many world’s renowned universities and the most favoured destination to study among Indian students. 

Europe has one of the oldest and finest education systems in the world. Various courses of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees in almost every subject and field to choose from. Many European institutes offer international study programs with English as the language of instructions. A few other courses are also available which are taught in non-English languages. 

European institutes offer varied courses in Business Management, Science, and Engineering. Apart from these courses, students who wish to study European languages can also pursue their dream of learning German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese as well. 

                                                                          Why go to Europe?

  • Personalised contentment to study in the world’s best universities.
  • Post-study greater working opportunities
  • English proficiency language test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE- with above 6 bands) is compulsory
  • European Degrees are renowned and accredited across the globe
  • Amazing Lifestyle
  • A plethora of courses in all subjects 
  • Scholarships or no tuition fees (depends on the course and university)

                                                                              Schengen Visa

If you want to study short-term courses or a single semester; or you are going as a part of the student exchange programme go for a Schengen Visa. Schengen areas include areas of United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania. A Schengen visa grants you temporary access to the above-mentioned countries for 3 months. 

                                                                              Long Stay Visa

If you wish to study for long term courses or a degree course, go for a long-stay visa. Graduates on a long stay visa can also apply for 3 months of work permit after finishing their degree to gain international working experience. 

                                                               European Student Visa Requirements

The following documents are mandatory to show when you are applying for a study visa in any of the universities in Europe.

  • Visa application form for chosen university 
  • Evidence of age requirement 
  • Valid passport
  • Valid documents from a European university
  • Bank and finances details meet your expenses
  • English proficiency test 

                                                                     Post-Study Job Opportunities 

The European government allows students to work during and post-studies. Graduates can apply either for a temporary residence or a work permit to stay in the country. Students can work for a fixed number of hours per year. It can be a part-time or full-time job.

                                                                       Universities in Europe 

The academic session in Europe starts twice a year, in January and August every year. Universities that have opened their gates for international students are listed below.  

  • Karolinska Institute, Sweden
  • The University of Oxford, England
  • ETH Zurich, Switzerland
  • University of Sydney, Sydney
  • University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • University of Manchester, England
  • LMU Munich, Germany
  • University of Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Paris Sciences et Lettres – PSL Research University Paris, France
  • Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
  • Heidelberg University, Germany 
  • Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
  • London School of Economics and Political Science, England
  • The technical University of Munich, Germany

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *